- Secondary School: Greek-Latin, followed by Latin-Mathematics on the Sint-Romboutscollege in Mechelen.
- Higher Education: Computer Science on the University of Leuven.
- IT Administrator at Telecom Solutions from October 1st, 2013 till November 22nd, 2013.
- Student worker on Sint-Romboutscollege (Secondary school) during the summer holidays in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Familiar with Database Management and -Development.
- Familiar with Networking Tools, Modern Web Communication and Social Media.
- Familiar with Webdesign (HTML, PHP, MYSQL).
Knowledge of Languages:
- Dutch (Nederlands): Mother tongue; Test on Altissia.com: “Expert” level, EU standard C2.
- English: Excellent writing and speaking; Test on Altissia.com: “Expert” level, EU standard C2.
- French (Français): Fluent writing and speaking; Test on Altissia.com: “Intermediary” level, EU standard B2.
General and Basic Computer Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Frontpage, Outlook: Experienced user.
- Microsoft Office Infopath, OneNote, Access, Visio, Publisher: Basic knowledge.
- Internet and E-mail: Experienced user
Websites I developed and/or maintenanced:
- Stichting Geheim Leger – Fondation Armée Secrète: Developed a basic website for the Secret Army Foundation of Belgium in both Dutch and French. Still maintaining up till today.
- Technological Education in Secondary Schools: Developed a basic website in Dutch for one of my former teachers Dirk Proost. Main subjects are Autonomous Learning and E-Learning. This website is currently offline without a fixed date for relaunch.
- Jong VLD Mechelen: Maintained the website of the Belgian Young-Liberal Party, unit Mechelen for over a year.